Grow little one Grow!

pregnancy calendar

Monday, July 12, 2010

7 weeks and 5 Days Pregnant - (according to everyone now)

So after a lengthy wait for the OB where I thought I might actually from thge hunger and nausea.... We got to see bub again. Heartbeat thumping away and back to measuring exactly to my original dates.


The stress has me exhausted and I'm looking forward to bed. Dr wanted me to have a few days off work, but unfortunately I'm just not in the position to do that at the moment. And honestly what damage is an office job going to do, really? It's as about as low impact and gentle as you can get. I'd do more at home cleaning etc. I had a tiny bit of spotting and I just can't afford to lose a weeks pay as a precautionary measure. I already had time off last week becasue I was quite simply exhausted. Spotting could be a regular occurence and having regular time off work doesn't bode well for job security.

I told the OB I'm just indifferent at the moment to this pregnancy. I'm not excited, I'm not scared. I'm just waiting for whatever is going to happen to happen. I don't even feel like a participant in the pregnancy, which I know sounds ludicrous - but kind of sums up how I feel.

I have to book my NT scan and I'm honestly scared that if I do I will jinx the pregnancy. I feel as if I'm being too brazen by booking anything in advance. But if I leave it too long I'll be stuck and not be able to get an appointment So it's a catch 22.



I'd honestly be perfectly happy to have a little nap for, ah 5 or 6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment