Grow little one Grow!

pregnancy calendar

Monday, July 19, 2010

8 Weeks and 6 Days

Time feels as though it is dragging a little at the moment. I think it has to do with today being the same time that I lost one of our angel babies. The baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days, but I had no sign of a miscarriage until 2 weeks later when I had the tiniest, tiniest little bit of brown spotting. TINY amount. Honestly the amount of spotting that was there would not usually cause anyone concern, but for someone reason I just KNEW it was over.


At the moment I feel a little not pregnant. Maybe I’m just used to my own personal pregnancy symptoms? I’m fat, which is so funny - Because I’m fat fat, not pregnant fat. It’s like my body has retained every single thing I have eaten. I just can’t suck my tummy in anymore. Boobs seemed to have stopped growing and are happy to sit at this full but not huge stage. Would love them to be this full all the time. The weight seems to be from grazing all day. when I ea I don’t feel nauseas. So I nibble on little lollies and bad things throughout the day. I really need to get into practice with snacking on fruit. Dinner lunch and breakfast are all good meals and I’m definitely covering off the dietary and nutritional requirements. Its just the snacking I’m having an issue with.

I get headaches if I don’t drink enough water. Never a problem at work as I drink about 2 – 3 litres. But on the weekends I need to consciously make sure I’m drinking enough water.

I still get very very sleepy around 2 pm, and then again at 6 pm. And if I stay up past 10pm I’m wide awake for hours and hours. Thankfully all the good tv shows have finished and I can get early nights. Which I think is helping a little with my energy levels. However, as everyone knows, when you’re in the first trimester no matter how much sleep you have it still feels like its not enough.

Well another week til my next OB appointment and we will see if this little one is sticking around for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment