Grow little one Grow!

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, July 1, 2010

6 Weeks 1 Day Pregnant

Sorry I haven't posted. I'm exhausted and emotional. I can't stop crying. Just want to sleep.
I am PREGNANT with a 5mm bubba in the RIGHT spot with a heartbeat of 110bpm.

I promise to come back and give you more soon. Right now I need to sleep, because if I don't sleep then I'm busy crying!!! Looking forward to that part going away!!!!
Blood results:

28 DPO - 44,000

And a little pic......

see it over there... soooo teeny tiny : )

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I am so happy for you! I have checked back here a million times to see if you updated us. I hope things continue to progress they way they should. And by the way, I will be 10 weeks on Sunday, and the crying still hasn't stopped. =P

    ReplyDelete